As a brand that loves to see our customers and affiliates wearing their Hey Stacey hair extensions, we love sharing your beautiful content. However, to ensure your content is seen by the Hey Stacey team and can be considered for reposting on any of our social media platforms, please keep the below guidelines in mind when creating content for Hey Stacey. It's important to note that each social platform will have different guidelines.
INSTAGRAM FEED POST
- Tag @heystaceyhair in the caption + on the photo
- Include the hashtag #heystaceyhair
- Include your unique coupon code in your caption to help promote sales
- Minimum 3 frames with @heystaceyhair tagged in each video
- Include unique coupon code and swipe up link, if possible.
- Include Hey Stacey in your Youtube Video Title (ex: “Get Ready With Me With Hey Stacey Hair Extensions”)
- Include unique coupon code and link in your description box
- Share the style, length and the colour you are wearing (ex: Hey Stacey Clip In hair extensions in 24" in colour Roxanne)
- Must link the Hey Stacey website in the description box
- Include Hey Stacey in your IGTV title (ex: “Hey Stacey Hair Extension Review”)
- Include unique coupon code in your caption and tag @heystaceyhair
- Share the style, length and the colour you are wearing (ex: Hey Stacey Halo hair extensions in 24" in colour Sienna)
- Link back to the Hey Stacey website
- Include Hey Stacey in your blog post title (ex: “How To Install Hey Stacey Halo Hair Extensions”)
- Include at least one Hey Stacey product in the blog post and use the correct link to the website for said product.