Frequently Asked Questions
- What Are Remy Hair Extensions?
- How Long Will My Hey Stacy Extensions Last?
- Will Hair Extensions Cause Any Damage To My Hair?
- Can I Colour Hey Stacey Hair Extensions?
- Can I Tone Hey Stacey Hair Extensions?
- Where Does Hey Stacey’s Hair Come From?
Remy hair is human hair that has been cut and maintained with the cuticles aligned and bound together at the top of the bundle, it is the highest grade of hair you can purchase on the market. This process is important to ensure the hair used mimics that of natural hair grown from the scalp because all hair flows naturally from the same direction, this is what allows remy hair extensions to be and feel soft and silky.
The lifespan expectancy of our hair extensions will always depend on how well you maintain them. However, we are confident in saying our extensions can last anywhere from 6 to 12 months. It is important to know how to care for your hair extensions, such as how often to wash them and how to wash them. Storing your extensions plays a vital part in the lifespan of your extensions too and making sure your set is always gently brushed before, during and after every wear to prolong your extensions lifespan.
Depending on the style of hair extension and the application that follows will determine the risk of damage to your natural hair. Although we use ingredients such as keratin to protect the hair from damage, the removable process can cause slight damage if not done correctly. If you want to avoid damage entirely we recommend using temporary styles such as clip in’s or halos because both types require no heat, glue or bonding like permanent styles do.
- Of course! We provide 100% human hair therefore they can be dyed and treated like your natural hair. However, we don't condone lifting the extensions because it’ll damage the extensions worse than you’re natural hair because it’s not receiving the nutrients needed from your scalps natural oils. We recommend using demi or semi permanent hair dye to deposit into the extensions. You should only dye your extensions a darker colour rather than lifting it to be lighter.
- You sure can! If you purchase any of our extensions they can easily be toned to appear brighter in colour. Depending on the shampoo you use and how pigmented the violet is will differ on what results you’ll get. If you don't have permanent hair extensions, we recommend toning your extensions in a luke warm bath made of diluted purple shampoo and dipping them in the water and quickly rinsing them in a separate bowl of clear water.
- All of our extensions have been sourced in China. We pride ourselves on providing high quality hair extensions that have be sourced ethically. The hair supplied to Hey Stacey cannot be found anywhere else because it is specifically sourced and supplied to Hey Stacey. We are confident you will not find higher quality anywhere else.
Seamless Clip-In Hair Extensions Collection
Our Seamless clip-in hair extensions collection will have you falling in love with your hair all over again. They're made with a thin silicone-based weft that is 50% thinner than our Classic fabric-stitched wefts. They're similar to our 160g Classic set, however, they have more hair attached to each weft making the full set slightly thicker.
Seamless Luxy Hair extensions are perfect for most people who have thin or medium thickness hair. It comes in a 9 or 10-piece set that is incredibly easy to apply and has been specially designed to cover your entire head. This collection is 16 or 20 inches long. Simply layer each extension weft to create long flowing hair that you've always dreamed of.
Clip-in Luxy Hair extensions are produced with 100% remy human hair and come straight and smooth out of the box, however, can be curled and styled just like your own hair. Remy hair is the highest quality human hair on the market. Unbelievably versatile – Clip-in Luxy Hair extensions naturally blend with your own hair and can be styled with hot tools.
Luxy Hair is made with multi-tone adapt coloring system, which helps the extensions blend with your hair seamlessly even if your own hair shade is slightly different.
140 grams (16")
180 grams (20")
|16" or 20" inches||
20": 10 (1x8", 1x7", 2x6", 2x4", 4x1")
Please find below the approximated delivery services and fees we provide. Note that it is an estimate and to always contact your postal agent for further tracking details, however the Hey Stacey team is always on board and ready to help in anyway that we can! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond to you within 24 hours.
Hey Stacey is not responsible for any delays caused by Australia Post throughout the year, especially during peak trade seasons. Please note that possible delays on our end could occur during promotions and peak sale seasons also such as Christmas, Black Friday and Click Frenzy. If you’ve allowed the courier authority to deliver your package without a signature or leave it in a safe spot on the delivery premise, Hey Stacey cannot be held liable in the occurrence the parcel goes missing. In the case your parcel does go missing, the Hey Stacey customer service team is more than happy to investigate your case and if it's deemed missing by Australia Post we will offer a refund or resend your order.[data-page-render-type="delivery-and-shipping-page-content"]